Automotive Detailer Full- Time
The New and Used Detailer details new and used vehicles for sale in accordance with the dealership's quality standards and time limitations. He/She will also detail customer pay vehicles when asked. Day and evening shifts available.
- Will train.
- Hands on physical work.
- 40 hour work week.
- Able to do complete auto detailing
- Driver's License
- Complete detailing of all new and used cars
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- 401K – With Employer Match
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverages
- 24 Hour Accident Plan
- $12.00/ Hours starting plus bonus.
This role is for our Conshohocken - Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).